Monday, November 30, 2015

November Julep Maven Box

Hey guys,

So I hope you guys have had a great November, next month is my Birthday!! I've had some busy weeks lately but today I have my November Julep box to show you guys.
Click for more after the jump!

This month came with a free polish you could sign up for if you remembered. I love when Julep does these kinds of things.



Sonia
Blue steel matte metallic
I feel like this one didn't get as matte as I wanted it to but I still loved this colour.
This was two coats. 




Cheyenne
 Auburn matte metallic
This was the matte I wanted the last polish to be. This one is very fall. Love it.
This is two coats.




Suzanne
Scarlet with gold microshimmer
This was hands down my favourite of the collection, love love love this
This was two coats.




Melody
Iridescent high gloss glitter top coat.
This is a glossy top coat with glitter in it, you have to shake it because all the glitter sinks to the bottom since it's not a suspension base. I thought this was pretty.
This is one coat over black




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!