Sunday, January 20, 2013

OPI Swatch Mega Post

Hey Guys,

So I have a whack of swatch posts piling up and I really feel like it's keeping me from doing fun random stuff like nail art or just fun crazy manicures. So I'm going to do my first Swatch Mega posts, I'm not sure how often this will happen but it will be sure to happen on occasion.


Click Read More to see the Mega Post
Okay so these will all be randoms and there probably won't be any sort of continuity. That's half the fun.

First up is 
OPI - Barefoot In Barcelona

This colour is beautiful and while it may be a little bit boring on it's own for me I can definitely see this polish (which reminds me of Coffee with Cream in it) being used in a bunch of different manicures.






Next Up is
OPI - Cajun Shrimp

this is one I've had my eye on for a long time but never got around to buying (like most in this post) until I saw that Beyond the Rack had OPI on their site for something like $5 a piece. Well thats as good of an excuse as any. The bottom picture is a comparison of Cajun Shrimp against OPI Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It (also in this post)




For this comparison you can see that TDMMDI is more orangey.

Next in our line up is
OPI - I Eat Mainely Lobster

This one is a colour close to that of CS and TDMMDI except this one has a gorgeous golden shimmer to it.




OPI- Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It

This one is super close to Cajun Shrimp, and in all honesty had I known that I probably wouldn't have bought it except that I loved the name and couldn't tell how close they were and didn't bother to look at swatches.



OPI - Russian Navy

I have Russian Navy Suede already but after seeing swatches of Russian Navy all over the place how could I really not add this one to my collection. The bottom picture is a comparison of the normal RN against the Suede version.




OPI - OPI Ink.

This is another one I've been wanting for a long time, an amazing blue-purple colour.
This one is almost close to Russian Navy except this one has more purple and the shimmer in it is larger



 OPI - Suzi Loves Cowboys

I love brown polishes and cowboys. So this was a no brainer. This reminds me of a non-shimmer version of SOPI Studs & Stilettos.



OPI - Romeo & Joliet

This is a nice dark vampy, browny red colour.  This was one that I basically went red, yup, cool name, yup. In the cart. What can I say there isn't much research that goes into my BTR purchases.





OPI - Yoga-ta Get this Blue

I saved my favourite for last in this Mega Post. This blue may have just became my new favourite blue polish. The name of this one really says it all.





Well hope you enjoyed my first Mega Post. And if you've made it this far yay!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!