Monday, January 28, 2013

China Glaze - Call of the Wild

Hey guys,

So today it really just dawned on me that beginning on Friday will be a full solid month of TV inspired manicures. I really need to get my act together before then. I've also decided that I'm going to try to do a stash post tomorrow. So that will really depend on how things work out time wise tonight.

This is a colour I grabbed a little while ago from China Glaze's On Safari collection. These pictures don't really do this much justice but what this colour really reminds me of is dried blood. Sounds a bit gross but it's true I actually used this one in my zombie nails manicure I did for halloween. I actually think I have 3 more from this collection that I never got around to swatching or wearing. Memo to self: Move into untrieds bucket.

This is
China Glaze - Call of The Wild

Matte topcoat over the ring finger.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!