Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cult Nails - Flushed

Hey guys,

Hope you're having a great Sunday. Right now I'm going to kick off our week of Cult Nails swatches!
I had seen some Cult Nails polishes around on some blogs and hadn't really thought twice or given a second thought to any of them until someone posted a swatch of Flushed on Instagram. Well It was time to join the Cult.

So I hopped online and purchased the whole Behind Closed Doors collection and then 3 extra polishes that I couldn't do without. So without further ado welcome to the week (plus 1 day) of Cult Nails.

This is
Cult Nails - Flushed

from the Behind Closed doors collection. This was my favourite polish from the collection. This colour is just so gorgeous.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!