Thursday, January 24, 2013

Saran Wrap Manicure

Hey guys,

So today was probably the first day of the week that my day at work has not almost killed me, and tomorrow is Friday. I can see the light!! Also I'm in the process of swatching my new piCture pOlishes!!! So excited to show you guys that. So pumped there will totally be spoilers on my twitter.

So I'd seen saran wrap manis all over the place for a while and finally decided this needed to happen. I loved the way this one turned out. I had a boat load of compliments on this one too. These colours work beautifully together and whats better than a Princess & her Prince Charming??

For this I used
Cult Nails - Charming
Cult Nails - Princess




1 comment:

  1. The colours totally look awesome together! I have been meaning to try the saran wrap manicure too! I'm relieved (and also overwhelmed) there is so much you can do with nail polish. :) Also I love Cult Nails so much, I missed out on this collection though. I'll live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!