Monday, January 21, 2013

Zoya - Aurora & Storm

Hey guys,

So I'm going to tell you the story of my Sunday. If you follow me on Twitter you'll already have maybe heard part of this. Well it all started with me suddenly deciding I didn't have enough Nicole by OPI in my life, what brought this on I'm not entirely sure but it happened. So having seen swatches & comparisons of the two new collections on The PolishAholic's blog here and here (isn't she amazing?? by far one of my favourite bloggers, I can only aspire to be like her one day, However thats not going to happen so anyways moving on...) I decided there were a few choice colours I needed.

So my adventure begins. I decide to hit the Shoppers Drug Mart closest to my house because well why drive an extra 5 minutes if I don't have to? Well no dice, nothing not a glimpse of Selena or Phil Dunphy anywhere! On to the next one, this time a Rexall that I have had success at in the past. Well they had half of both collections. but of course the halves that I wasn't interested in. However here their NOPI Kardasian Kolors were all half off so I grabbed 1 of them and an Essie polish.

So still not happy with my 3 polishes I currently had onto the next stop, another SDM. Well here I was met with the same displays as the Rexall I had just hit, but this one also had their NOPI's on sale. So grabbed another one, a GOSH polish also on sale and my very first Essence. So by now I only had 2 more drugstores to hit up before I had exhausted my town's resources (without hitting up Walmart or anything like that) so onto the next Rexall I went.

Jackpot. Here I found the WHOLE Modern Family collection and greedily grabbed the 5 I wanted. Still only half of Selena though. (I'm already annoyed at the stupid display that didn't have the cremes) So after a quick good luck from my bestie Nicole (figured it might be good luck sharing her name with the polish and all) I headed to my last SDM. No dice. So I headed to Starbucks, while waiting in line I got the notification that NPC had finally posted the New piCture pOlish shades.

All in all the trip was a semi-success. I certainly didn't come home empty handed. but now on to the completely unrelated to this story polishes!!!
 
This is 
Zoya - Aurora

This colour is unreal, at first I thought it may be a bit like OPI Extravagance except the glitter in this is much more intense and the colour is a bit different.





Zoya - Storm

Storm is the black version of Aurora, equally as gorgeous. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!