Thursday, January 22, 2015

Julep - Bette

Hey guys,

Wow so I have really sucked about the whole posting on Mondays and Wednesdays then weekends thing. Of course Mondays and Wednesdays are busy days for me good job Caitlin. Sorry guys please bear with me. Anyways so I've never really been super into make up or products without chemicals, I mean I'm not against it but I've never really cared but I spent some time in Lush today and they do a lot of Vegan products (I'm so not a vegan) and I tried one of their shampoos (totally weird for me to put sea salt in my hair) and I LOVED it. I may be a convert. But still not a hippy

Today I have a bright Julep polish to show you. This is a fluorescent purple, which obviously isn't a super fluorescent color so this is about as bright as it gets. This dried semi-matte and when a top coat was added had a jelly effect. This was three coats.

This is
Julep - Bette




1 comment:

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!