Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Julep Maven Box

Hey guys,

So to be honest I definitely wasn't super stoked on this month's box, lots of Jellies which aren't always my bag, I would rather bright vibrant colours when it comes to months like June, but I don't have a lot of jellies so I figured why not lets grab a couple of those and then throw in a minty colour too for good measure.

Click for more after the jump.



Lori
Pressed marionberry jelly I quite like this berry jelly, probably my favourite of the three I got. This was three coats.




 Manda
Sky blue with golden shimmer I quite liked the golden shimmer in this. This was two coats.




 Tiffany
Pink radish jellyI like this one however I kind of wish it was a bit more red. This is three coats




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!