Thursday, July 9, 2015

Shark Week 2015!

Hey guys,

So every year I do a shark week manicure, you've seen them before. Type Shark Week into the search bar to the right to see past years.

Well it's been a long while since I'd done any kind of nail art, and sadly apparently I suck at it now, or maybe I was just rushing things because I was hungry. Anyways this was inspired by a picture I saw on instagram. Except the one on instagram is so much better.
My sharks look more like sucker fish... Or tape worms.

As the boyfriend said "everything but their mouths is good" yeah I get it but at that point I was a tad too lazy to fix anything so 2015 we have some really shitty shark nail art.

Ugh  it's upsetting.

I used A England - Tristam as a base. It's probably the best part




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!