Monday, July 27, 2015

Esmaltes Da Kelly - Belle

Hey guys,

So it really just occured to me I don't know what is going to happen once I get through all the backlog I have on here, Hopefully I can go through and reswatch a bunch of old polishes that need it, or posts will just dip to when I have something to post. I really hope that doesn't wind up being the case, I love my blog and I love doing my nails. I just feel like this is the middle child who just gets left to their own devices.

Anyways Today I'm going to show you some polish from a brand that is new to me, but I ordered before my Disney World trip because obviously DISNEY.
These are a I BELIEVE Brazilian indie brand. Please correct me if I'm wrong. So I ordered four so hopefully barring any forces of nature I will have those four to show you this week.

First up is Belle. a gold, holo GLITTERBOMB. Yep full on glitter. Gold isn't usually my colour but I'm a major sucker for Belle. I quite liked this one.
This was three coats. Pretty easy application.

This is
Esmaltes Da Kelly - Belle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!