Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects - I Love Lacey

Hey guys,

So while I was away at Regionals a couple weeks ago I knew that if I decided to paint my nails every single day I was pretty much opening myself to the "OMG you're on vacation!" conversation with everyone. So I figured it was the perfect time to try out the Nail Lacquer strips that a few different brands have come out with. I had heard that Sally Hansen had a Rock of Ages Salon Effects collection.

Considering my love for that movie, seemed like the perfect solution. Except when I went to the drugstore to grab them the Rock of Ages display had vanished. So I was pretty much hooped. Because instead of looking into which strips were in the collection I went in blind. So I pretty much just grabbed a couple that seemed rock & roll.

I wore mine with a top coat and had some chipping, but after a week they were still going strong plus they were a total bitch to get off once I wanted them gone.

This is
Sally Hansen Salon Effects - I Love Lacey




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!