Saturday, August 18, 2012

Blue/Green Watermarble

Hey guys,

So today I spent most of my time sitting in rather uncomfortable positions getting my tattoo worked on. While anyone who knows me, knows that I'm never one to complain about getting tattoos let me be the first to admit: getting your Achilles tendon/hamstring tattooed flipping SUCKS it took everything I had not to be twitching all over the place. Scott was all "your ankle bone/foot will probably be the worst" LIES the anklebone and foot were cake. Anyways I needed to get that off my chest.

I'm super surprised I haven't posted this yet it's just floating around in my Drafts. So I have for you another sub-par watermarble. I really figure the only way to get better at these is to just keep practicing though. So ONWARD AND UPWARD. sorry caps lock was probably a tad unnecessary.

For this I used
Orly - Frisky
OPI - Gargantuan Green Grape
Essie - Blanc (white base)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!