Tuesday, August 28, 2012

OPI - Don't Touch My Tutu!

Hey guys,

Okay so for some reason blogger is being really slow and bizarre while I type so if something seems a bit off please forgive me.

A couple days ago I finally managed to get together with my best friend Nicole after what seemed like months of not seeing her (in reality it was probably more like a month.) anyways she brought me a mittful of goodies! So I can't wait til I get around to showing you guys but seeing how I'm a tad backed up right now it's hard to say when that will be.

Also I'm sure you guys have heard the news by now... A England has a new collection coming out! Gothic Beauties. Can't wait. 

This is

OPI - Don't Touch My Tutu!

A sheer white from the NYC Ballet collection




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!