Sunday, August 12, 2012

Essie Summer Colorblock Manicure

Hey guys,

This weekend was absolutely nuts for me. I'm fairly certain I need another one just to recover. Saturday meant getting up at the crack of dawn (literally) and heading to go volunteer for my work golf tournament. Then heading straight from the golf course to go babysit two of my favorite little ones. Then not going to bed until disgustingly late. Only to have to be waking up again to road trip. It's seriously time for me to go slip into a bit of a coma. 

This is my summer colorblock manicure I did with some new Essie colours I picked up.

For this I used

Essie - Fear Or Desire (Orange)
Essie - Tart Deco (Coral/Peach)
Essie - Cute As A Button (Pink)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!