Monday, August 6, 2012

Olympic Manicure

Hey guys,

So today I was watching the Women's soccer semi finals game. (USA vs Canada) 
I'm going to start this off by saying that both teams played incredibly well. It always amazes me how the players can be rolling on the ground in pain one moment then ripping around after the ball moments later, talk about hardcore athletes. I was totally unhappy about the refereeing though. Seriously that ref could not have seemed any more biased towards the US team. Now while I'm not saying that team USA shouldn't have won (like I said they were one half of an incredible game) I'm super happy about how team Canada played and that they came so close to having a shot at the gold.

This is my Olympic themed manicure.
for this I used

Bed Head - Master Mind (white base)
Quo Instant Artist - Red
Orly Instant Artist - Jet Black
Art Club - Neon Green
Art Club - Yellow
Art Club - Neon Blue




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!