Thursday, November 27, 2014

Julep - Austen

Hey guys,

Well apparently I already failed at this whole posting Monday-Wednesday-Weekend thing. Seriously although I'm going to blame that on being just totally disconnected from everything this week. I keep waking up being like YAY FRIDAY then having to tell myself I'm wrong and it is not Friday.

 Today I have a gorgeous blue polish to show you guys, first I want to apologize for my dry cuticles. gross. I'm trying not to let winter get to them and am applying cuticle oil & cream religiously but yeesh they are bad here.
This was a Julep I picked up during a secret store sale I believe. This was two coats.

This is
Julep - Austen




1 comment:

  1. Lol these things happen!

    This is a really gorgeous blue - I could never get bored of these blues :-)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!