Friday, February 6, 2015

Face - Periwinkle Cream

Hey guys,

Sorry this is a couple days late, time got away from me on Wednesday and I had meant to post on Thursday but I was just having one of those ridiculous emotional days where the silliest things just make you cry. Please tell me I'm not alone in having days like that. They are the worst not to mention they just completely baffle men. Yesterday the BF and I had a conversation like this:
Him: What happened?
Me (crying): Nothing.
Him: You can tell me,
Me: Nothing!
Him: Just tell me.
Me (crying harder): NOTHING IS WRONG! I JUST HAVE A LOT OF EMOTIONS ESCAPING OUT OF MY FACE!

I think he sort of got the hint at that point that he was just supposed to shut up and give me food.
Men, they just don't get it sometimes.

Anyways moving on, today I have a pretty blue creme to show you. This was a present from Nicole, and I would imagine it may have came in a beauty box, but I didn't ask. I've never heard of this brand before but I know it is different than "Face It" a bit of googling revealed this colour as Periwinkle Cream. This was three coats as it went on a bit sheer.

This is
Face - Periwinkle Cream



1 comment:

  1. Lol men are totally clueless sometimes and crap with hints.....seriously!

    This is a pretty blue I like it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!