Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Julep Maven Box

Hey guys,

Today I have my February Julep box to show you. Initially when this month's window popped up I had intended to skip this months box well somehow that turned into me taking the box AND adding three add-ons. Let me tell you I'm sure happy I did, this month's box was CHOCK full of freebies.
Along with my 6 polishes I ordered I got 2 surprise polishes (one not pictured since I had it already), the special Valentines day polish, and 5 extra bottles of the Valentines day polish to give to friends.

Click for more after the jump

Becky
Oil slick duochrome silk
 This was my favourite out of the group. I wound up wearing this one in Disney World because it seems slightly villainous to me. This was two coats.





Elise
 Indigo with purple microshimmer
 This was my second favourite of the collection. Sadly it totally stained, not that that is a huge deterrant for me. This was two coats.




Hazel
Wild violet and bronze duochrome
 I love all the fun duochromes in this collection. This was three coats.




I love these freebies from Julep


Hartleigh
Holographic heart glitter top coat
 This is one coat over black.




Now onto the add ons
Ada
Bright rhubarb fizzy
Honestly I think Julep could cool it with the different names for different finishes. But who am I to judge? Anyways I really liked this jelly sandwich type polish. This was three coats.




Tyra
 pink metamorphic topcoat
After how much I loved Tilda I had to get the other two metamorphic topcoats to see what they were like. This is listed as the pink top coat honestly I was disappointed athow this was way more burgundy than pink.
This is one coat over black.




Bjork
  blue metamorphic topcoat
I liked this one way more than I liked Tyra. This is one coat over black.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!