Sunday, February 8, 2015

Nanacoco - Romantic Cruise

Hey guys,

So today I tried to teach my mother how to make an arm knitted infinity scarf. And failed miserably maybe I am just an awful teacher but holy toledo, I didn't think it was quite as complicated as she seemed to think it was oh well we'll revisit the topic in a couple days.

Today I have a polish from a brand I've never heard of before, this was another polish I got from Nicole. Doing a bit of research online I found their website and they actually have quite a wide line of polishes. I haven't really been able to find a place to buy them though other than Amazon which won't ship polish to Canada. I quite liked this. This was three coats.
This is
Nanacoco - Romantic Cruise




1 comment:

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!