Thursday, March 19, 2015

Julep - Sawyer

Hey guys,

So over the past few months since I've gotten busier in my life obviously I have cut down how often I post. But I have also tried to just quit buying as much polish, which is HARD! Especially when you have impulse control problems and insist upon buying the whole Morgan Taylor Cinderella collection because you're obsessed with the movie. OR being quite tempted to order the entire Julep April collection. (THEY'RE JUST SO PRETTY AND BRIGHT) Anyways I'm the worst and my bank account hates me.

Today I have a super neat polish my best friend gave me, this is a bronzey-gold duochrome. At first I was kind of like yeah that's pretty. And then I put it on and I LOVE IT!!!
This was two coats.

This is
Julep - Sawyer




1 comment:

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!