Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Julep Maven Box

Hey guys

Today I have the March Julep Maven box to show you guys!
There were a lot of jellies and soft springy colours in this month's collection but I decided to go with this trio, along with their new invisible lip liner, Get In Line, which I HATED. It felt waxy and made my lipstick clump.
Anyways for polish swatches click for more after the jump



Marcy
 Prosecco silk (semi-matte opalescent)
 This was actually my surprise favourite of the bunch. I loved this. This was two coats.




Nayely
Papaya nectar crème
I won't lie I totally picked this polish because of the name. Naley is my favourite couple from One Tree Hill. "Nayely" is close enough. This was two coats.




Nedra
 Worn denim crème
I'm not exactly sure what made me pick this colour, but I quite liked it.
This was two coats.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!