Friday, March 27, 2015

OPI - Don't Speak

Hey guys,

So every Christmas lately OPI seems to be coming out with a 18k gold topcoat of some sort. Last year it was Mariah Carey's Pure. This year it was Gwen Stefani Don't Speak.
OPI has previously put out a yellow gold topcoat in Man with the Golden Gun which I don't have, so I can't compare the two. However my NPBFF did swatch it on her blog so go check that out here
Every Christmas (okay for the last two) my NBFF Melissa and I always agree to buy them for each other, because this makes more sense than buying it for ourselves right?
From what I see this is a much more dense gold flake. With a base gold shimmer.

What do you guys think of this one compared to MWTGG?
This is one coat over black.

This is
OPI - Don't Speak





1 comment:

  1. Looks good. I've got all three of them. I usually wait til the sales though! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!