Sunday, April 26, 2015

Nicole by OPI - Be Awesome

Hey guys,

So I want to apologize for the erratic posting. I am just slammed with projects outside of my nail life. So I'm going to do my best to keep things rolling but if there are more weeks like this please forgive me!

Today I have a pretty glitter top coat to show you. This one was a birthday gift from my buddy Jazmin. Normally any sort of glitter that isn't hex or circles can be a pain in the but or ugly (I'm looking at you bar glitter) but this was actually awesome. I did a bit of glitter placement with the brush but over all there wasn't too much fiddling. This was one "placed" coat over blue.

This is
Nicole by OPI - Be Awesome
(over Beautifully Disney - This way, That way.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!