Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Black Cherry Backstage Pass

Hey guys,

So remember how I promised an epic post on Wednesday. Well apparently I lied. I somehow found myself volunteering to help out with another Corporate Challenge event tonight. Swiftly ending any chance of being productive (or completely unproductive) tonight. I was so looking forward to an evening of absolutely nothing. Looks like thats going to have to wait until Saturday.... seriously when did I start committing to having a semi-busy schedule. WTF. Sorry. Thats over.

Anyways what I have for you today is probably close to exactly whats going to happen tonight. Oh crap I don't have time to do an entire manicure. So lets throw glitter on it and stretch it out for a day. Lazy? Yes.

This is Color Club Backstage Pass
on top of OPI Black Cherry Chutney.

I was fairly certain I hadn't used this silver & purple chunky glitter before so no time like the present.


time to make a cup of tea and get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!