Saturday, May 26, 2012

OPI Black Cherry Chutney

Hey guys,

So I'm going to make this pretty short because I have lots to do today (hopefully)
So it's probably for the best that Crosby decided that 8:30 was the perfect time to wake up, even if I was thoroughly convinced otherwise. No worries, he just new that I had lots to do today apparently.

So exciting news! A couple days ago I ordered some A England polish!! I ordered 4 that I can't wait to get and swatch them for you. I ordered Lancelot, Avalon, Dragon, and Lady of the Lake. NPC just started carrying them so needless to say they were mostly sold out by the time I got around to looking.

Today I have a polish that actually was part of the catalyst for this blog. I haven't swatched it before because I honestly thought I had already. Whoops.

This is OPI Black Cherry Chutney.

The colour is exactly that of a fresh black cherry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!