Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Nfu Oh - Aqua Base

Hey ladies,

So I'm going to lay it out right now. I may move to posting every second day just instead of trying (and apparently failing) to post every day.

Anyways so this post is about the Nfu Oh Aqua Base. Is it worth it? Or is another basecoat just as good??





So I did four variations.
Aqua Base
OPI Nail Envy Matte
OPI Natural Nail Basecoat
No Basecoat



Okay so when I paint my nails my normal routine is 1 coat OPI Nail Envy Matte, 1 coat OPI Natural Nail Basecoat, Polish, Top coat.

So it's pretty easy to see the difference.
First thing I noticed was that the Natural Nail Base coat was terrible. It didn't cover well at all even with two coats.
No base coat covered okay but nothing special and the no base coat idea makes me cringe even though I NEVER used to use a base coat ever. Funny how things change

OPI Nail Envy Matte worked really well actually I was impressed. It worked almost just as good as Aqua base.

Verdict: Yes it's worth it, the holo seems to cover the best on the Aquabase. BUT the Nail Envy matte works great in a pinch too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!