Sunday, November 11, 2012

Illamasqua - Aorta

Hey guys,

So I had really intended on posting something yesterday however I also feel I should have known better. I spent a good portion of the day yesterday getting my tattoo worked on, and anyone who has spent more than a couple hours under a tattoo machine knows that as soon as you're finished and you get home you're pretty much out of commission for the day. Anyways so I was super cool and went to bed at 9:00 yesterday.

Today I have a polish that Nicole bought me that I pretty much freaked out about. It's one of Illamasqua's new rubber finish polishes. Plus it's red which we all know I love.
The finish on this does remind me of rubber boots. For my first Illamasqua polish I love it!
Two polished thumbs up for Nicole (again)

This is 
Illamasqua - Aorta





This is also the perfect polish for Remembrance Day.
Lest We Forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!