Thursday, September 12, 2013

Comic Book Heroes: Black Canary

Hey guys,

So did anyone else watch the Sons of Anarchy season premiere this week? HOLY CRAP! I think we're all in for another heart wrenching season. Let's strap ourselves into that emotional rollercoaster.

Anyways, maybe I was the only person but did anyone else ever watch Birds of Prey? It only made one season but man did I like that show... maybe I should rewatch it. Yup, probably should.
So where I am going with that is, that was my first introduction to the Black Canary who of course was played by the amazing Lori Loughlin (aka Aunt Becky from Full House) whom I LOVE.
I know the canary on the ring finger is supposed to be black but whatever.

The Black Canary!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!