Monday, December 29, 2014

A England - Gloriana

Hey guys,

Okay so yesterday I announced that since I had finished up Julep's Birthstone collection I would be showing you guys Lacquer Lust's birthstone collection. Well today I logged into Julep's secret store just to find out that it appears that there is going to be another round of Julep Birthstone Polishes. Well looks like 2015 will be the year of the Birthstones for you guys.

Today I have a polish from A England's new collection. I want to apologize up front for my awful cuticles here. I have since drenched them in cuticle oil. That being said I love this fiery red polish. Great application from A England as always. This is two coats

This is
A England - Gloriana




1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty. I got it with the rest of the collection, but I've not tried it yet. I've tried Queen of Scots and it stained my nails really badly! :-|

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!