Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Deborah Lippmann - 99 Luftballoons

Hey guys,

So a few things first. Merry Christmas to everyone. Or whatever else you're celebrating. I realize I have been majorly slacking on any sort of Christmas nail art but I brought my polish collection to my bestie's house for when I move in and then I pushed my move back a little so I am limited to the polish I have laying around the house. So I apologize
Second: Bowling is the devil. Seriously I broke 3 nails (cinderella hand thank goodness) within the first 20 minutes. I won't lie it kind of ruined the rest of the game for me. This can't be a problem only I have right?

Today I have a fun polish to show you guys and if you can walk away without having the song stuck in your head you are a greater man than me. If you have no clue what I'm talking about click here.
Well this was actually a Sephora Beauty Insider gift. I tend to hoard my points I have no clue why but I do, anyways this was totally worth 100 points (it's a DL Mini) This is a red jelly version of Candy Shop or Forget You.
This was three coats.

This is
Deborah Lippmann - 99 Luftballoons




1 comment:

  1. This is a really pretty polish - I do like the Lippmanns :-)

    Hope you have a great Christmas and Happy Birthday too :-D

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!