Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Julep - Shoshanna

Hey guys,

So lately I have been trying not to paint my nails every single day in an effort to save time and money. Also I moved my polish collection over to my best friend's house that I am eventually supposed to be moving out into, so I don't have my whole collection on me either limiting my nail art opportunities.
Anyways it's been super weird having the same polish on for a couple days.

Today I have a green micro glitter topper to show you guys. This one came in a mystery add on, which usually are just all duplicates for me, but I didn't have this one. I paired it with a light spring green.
I loved how pretty and sparkly this was. This was one coat over green.

This is
Julep - Shoshanna
over Julep - Adrianna




1 comment:

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!