Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Julep Maven Box

Hey guys,

So today we wrap up 2014, wow what a year lots of ups and lots of downs. I'm excited for 2015 hopefully we all have a fantastic year ahead of us all.

So I have the last Julep box of the year. I'm torn on this month's collection I found it to be kind of all over the place and not have a really strong personality. Although it's pretty glitzy and ritzy which is always good for December however I would have loved more rich jewel tones opposed to the more metallic colours, but that's just me.

Click for more after the jump
Rochelle
 Boysenberry shimmer
 This is a perfect holiday berry. This was two coats




Paula
 Persian blue with gold microshimmer
This was hands down my favourite of the collection. This was two coats.




Nell
Blushing holographic full-coverage glitter
I loved this gorgeous blush glitter polish. This was two coats




Aurora
 Melted platinum chrome
 Considering this is a chrome polish so it's super brushy streaky I actually liked this. This was two coats




Sharna
 Bronze-dipped full-coverage microglitter
I used this over Aurora but it totally would have built up on it's own. This is two coats over Aurora.



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year :-D

    These are so pretty. I really like Rochelle :-D

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!