Monday, May 4, 2015

Spellbound Lacquer - Medallion

Hey guys,

So I'm sitting here watching The Jetsons, yep totally makes me feel like an adult. Just kidding that will happen tomorrow when I go vote and then take a trip to the dentist. Fun stuff all around.

Today I have a polish to show you that has been sitting in my stash since Christmas. This was a random I received from my bestie Nicole, I'm pretty sure she got it in a subscription box. This is a brand I've never heard of before not to be confused with Spellbound Nails the indie brand.
This was a silver foil with a bit of a champagne hue to it. For something that sat in my untrieds for so long I quite liked this one.
This was two coats. It probably could have been one as it went on nicely but I added a second for good measure.

This is
Spellbound Lacquer - Medallion




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!