Sunday, August 23, 2015

Formula X - Surreal

Hey guys,

So I have had a rough weekend, Friday I got dumped like yesterday's leftovers (I'm still trying not to be angry or bitter about this) but as a result of that I'm likely to have a lot more free time. So odds are normal posting may resume. Anyways love stinks. heck Who knows maybe I'll do some corresponding nails to mirror my feelings. Anything is possible.

Today I have another Formula X polish to show you, this is one of the holos, and it was on sale for like $6 or something. It's not the strongest holo I own and I have others similar to this. It was nice. And was holo-y. I don't know if this is a collection must own though.
 This was two coats.

This is
Formula X - Surreal





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!