Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Julep - Betsey - August Birthstone

Hey guys,

So I just wanted to promise you that I still have a bunch of posts coming down the pipe. Supernatural Lacquer is having a restock this Friday and I have a plan to pick a bunch of stuff up from one of my favourite ladies. So that should be coming.

Today I have the Julep August Birthstone polish to show you. Honestly I can't even REMEMBER what last year's August polish looked like so obviously it didn't stand out too terribly much. This was a pretty duochrome. Went on a touch sheer, this is three coats. (Also lets have a moment of silence for my poor ring finger nail that was lost in battle - aka putting on my jeans, which is sometimes a battle)

This is Julep - Betsey




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!