Monday, August 31, 2015

August Julep Maven Box

Hey guys,

Today I have my August maven box to show you guys, I really liked the colours in this months box, not enough to get the whole collection (although I think I thought about it)
Not even one day into swatching and wearing these polishes I had a mishap that caused my ring fingernail to break right off, I didn't even notice it happen until I was like wait something is WRONG.
So just incase you're wondering that's what happened.

Click for more after the jump.
This month's box was all about Brave Pretty and what it means to you. Also I loved the quote in this month's box,
 
Mari
Peony linear liquid holographic
I love the colour of this holo, so wonderfully pink! Also this was almost a one coat application but I did two for good measure.




 
Cally
Festival fuchsia iridescent chrome
I liked this colour but out of the three it was probably my least favourite. I'm not sure if it's intended to be on the sheer side so I only did two coats but I think it may have built up more on three if someone wanted.




 
Ann
Passion punch ghost shimmer crème
This was the polish where my nail met it's demise :( but that being said I LOVED this one It was more pink in real life and the shimmer wasn't super noticable but I loved how bright this was!
This was two coats.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!