Monday, July 9, 2012

Island Girl - "Magic Mike"

Hey guys

So remember when I said Jill brought me back a bunch of polishes from Vegas?
Well when I didn't respond to her text asking which colours I wanted soon enough she decided to get me this pack


Now there were no names on any of the polishes and all that was listed on the package was that the set is called Aloha Colors. So Jill gave these to me right after we saw the new Magic Mike movie... so Jill's genius idea was to name them all after Magic Mike characters. DONE haha

So why not start with the title character?
Named after Channing Tatum's character Magic Mike

This is
Island Girl - "Magic Mike"

A super hot pink (darker than the previously swatched Royal Hawaiian)
This dries satin/matte so this is with a coat of Essie Good to Go over top.




stay tuned for the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!