Thursday, July 19, 2012

Revlon FrenchMix - Moonstruck

Hey guys,

So yesterday was Mom's birthday and I would like to welcome into the family, her new fancy iPad. haha it's pretty neat. Anyways moving on.

I saw The Amazing Spider-man tonight, HOLLLLLYYYY CRAP. Loved it anyways it was the kick in the pants I needed to get around to swatching my Spider-man minis! But more on that next week (most likely especially assuming that next week is as wild and crazy as this week was.

Tonight I have another of the funky Revlon's I picked up.

This is Revlon FrenchMix - Moonstruck

a light purple with silver glitter in it and a darker shimmery purple.




Also I've heard buzz on a Wet N Wild Saved by the Bell polish collection that just came out... fingers crossed I can find it somewhere here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!