Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pink Bleeding Gradient

Hey guys,

So right now I would pretty much kill for some mini donuts right now. Random? yes. extremely. It's mostly because I know Capital Ex is happening and that mini donuts are in abundance there. Also I haven't eaten breakfast yet and it's killlllllling me haha. Okay that was a bit dramatic.

So this is the second "bleeding" gradient that I've tried and this one worked a lot better than the first... I don't even remember what the first was I just remember it didn't work.

The theory behind this is you put a couple drops of polish on one end of the nail and then a few drops on the other end and that they bleed together.
You can see it worked better on some nails than others.

For this I used
OPI My Chihuahua Bites!
Zoya Lo
Zoya Chloe (flakie)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!