Saturday, July 28, 2012

Warren London Pawdicure Polish Pen - Paw-ty In Pink

Hey guys,

So back when I started this blog I promised that my pooch. Briar Rose would make a cameo sometimes.
Well this is a post I've been waiting to do for a while.

Let me start with this. People who paint their dog's nails kind of disgust me. Anyways but that being said, I'm really not above disgusting myself, and making people roll their eyes. Would I dye my dog pink if I thought she'd let me? Maybe.... purple or blue might be more likely. Rest easy people, Briar would NEVER let me and my family would probably disown me.

Now unlike Simba, my dog growing up. Briar is MY dog, not the family dog. Mine.
 A four month old Briar Rose helping with the laundry

Briar Rose this week.

Sorry I got a little sidetracked when I was looking through pictures.

Now when I saw a display full of "Pet Polish Pens" at my local dog food store. I really couldn't resist.
Briar HATES anyone touching her front feet (which is why her nails are so long) good thing this stuff is in a pen because I pretty much had to chase her around the backyard and get one nail at a time.

While the application would have been much more even with a dog who gives you their paws. (Crosby might be a better nail model but his mother & father would MURDER me and never let me house sit again.) This dries really quickly. 2 coats would have been better but it stayed on for about a week with a lot of wear and chipping which is to be expected on account of Briar could give a crap about if her nails are pink or not.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!