Sunday, July 8, 2012

Revlon FrenchMix - Sweet Revenge

Hey guys,

So it was freaking hot outside again today but something possessed me to spend almost all day outside reading a book I just started (and finished) Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. It was actually pretty good I wasn't quite so happy about the way it ended but that's a whole different story. 

I also had to rebook my tattoo appointment from next week to mid-august. So bummed but good things come to those who wait right?

Anyways so Chelsea always shakes her head at me for being a nail polish snob (for some reason I just cannot wrap my head around brands like Sally Hansen and Revlon... I think it's because they seem like such Mom brands. Because we all know I'm not against CHEAP nail polish... Hello NYX & Island Girl)
However when I saw these guys when I was at Shoppers grabbing some hair dye (I did tell you guys that I found 4 grey hairs a couple weeks ago right?) lets face it I can't NOT walk down the nail polish aisle... especially since it's the same aisle the hair dye is on.

So I caved and picked up two. This is the first of the two I picked up.

From the new Revlon FrenchMix collection this is 

Sweet Revenge

each tube comes with two colours designed to perfectly compliment each other in whatever you decide to do to your nails. In sweet revenge there is a slight shimmer to the purple colour while the pink is a creme.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!