Thursday, July 26, 2012

Watermelon Manicure

Hey guys,

So work has been crazy insane for the past couple days and holy crap I cannot wait for my vacation!! I really just can't wait to chuck the deuces up and say PEACE for a week... Sorry that was gross I'm going to put my fake gangster away. Also exciting news! One of my super good friends is getting married this weekend! Can't wait to see her walk down the aisle.

So I figured I better post this before watermelon season is over!
I'm not 100% happy with how this turned out but it was cute and people seemed to like it.

For this I used

(Pink) Zoya - Lo
(White) Essie - Blanc
(Green) NYX - Tahitian
(Black) Orly Instant Artist - Jet Black
(Glitter) OPI - Excuse Moi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!