Saturday, October 5, 2013

Villains: Mystique

Hey guys,

So something super exciting happened yesterday, so my favourite artist Jake Owen was in town with Jason Aldean (whom I also love) but of course me being me who rarely listens to the radio or pays attention to that kind of thing didn't find out until the Friday before. And this concert was mega sold out, like actually totally 100% sold out. Then at around 2:00 yesterday an e-mail goes out at work saying the first person to answer 3 trivia questions correctly, somehow I managed to be the first person to answer (I replied in under a minute) and found myself with two tickets (pretty dang amazing seats too) and it was PHENOMENAL! I'm so glad the stars aligned and I was able to go. So I had an amazing night.

Moving on to our villain today. The amazing Mystique, I think shes super cool and awesome and probably the best X-men villain.

Mystique



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the ticket win. It sounds like a perfect evening for you.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!