Saturday, October 19, 2013

Villains: Pyro

Hey guys,

So last night my company held a fundraiser for the ADF (Alberta Diabetes Foundation) and we managed to raise $810 dollars by selling drink tickets and having a small silent auction, I was pretty impressed with us because I felt like it was myself and two of my coworkers (okay mostly them... lets be honest I was just the girl who held all the money) who were begging guys for money (I think only 2 women who were not coworkers bought tickets)

I love Pyro in the X-men movies, I think because I have always been slightly fascinated by fire, more-so when I was younger I have gotten away from that lately... actually I'm officially making a mental note to buy candles. Anyways this is inspired by the comic book Pyro.

Pyro!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!