Saturday, October 27, 2012

8 Days of Halloween - Day 4 - Glowing Skulls

Hey guys,

So today was a super busy halloween filled day for myself.
I had to run around to at least 3 different halloween stores looking for stuff. Did I find what I was looking for? No, but all is good have no fear. 
I got decorations for the house, and pumpkins that I'm still in the process of decorating. Pictures to come once they are complete.
Now I really know better than to try to be scrounging up parts for my costume so close to Halloween but it's all in the name of trying something a bit different.

Okay so what I have for you today I LOVED wearing
This is my skull manicure. What I loved about this was that in normal light it just looks like a kind of neat skull design. However turn of the lights and BAM! 

For this I used
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out
Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers - Glow
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen - Black





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!