Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Avon - Deluxe Chocolate

Hey guys, 

So today basking in my fall glee I decided that sometime end of October/beginning of November I'm going to do a Top Ten Favourite fall colours. So I'm kind of stoked for that.

That being said this is a fantastic fall colour... Maybe it'll make the list? This is a polish Nicole got me. I'm a total Chameleon when it comes to colours I really don't have anything that is a no fly zone (well except for nudes but that's only because I don't have any!) but I loooove browns. Chelsea thinks they're gross. But I love them. 

This is

Avon - Deluxe Chocolate

The application on this was actually fantastic when on perfectly in two coats. Very nice. Not the Avon I remember from years ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!