Wednesday, October 31, 2012

8 Days of Halloween - Day 8 - Vamp Gradient

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

So I hope everyone is having a Happy and SAFE Halloween!

I was totally panicking over this manicure, I couldn't figure out how I wanted to go with this. After some creative input from Chelsea this is what I came up with. These are my Vamp nails. Pretty much what I would do my nails like if I were a badass vampire.
I tried a crackle gradient and it turned out looking super cool.

For this I used

NYX - Blood
China Glaze - Black Mesh

Normally I would have colour corrected this photos a bit but the polish looks true-to-life and my skin looks eerily vampiric, (yes I am that pale) so it seemed fitting for halloween.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!