Friday, October 12, 2012

Sunrise Gradient

Hey guys,

So a while back, my help was enlisted by a co-worker to paint her nails for her upcoming Dragon Boat tournament. Anyways so after throwing a few options her way we decided on a gradient. So I decided it was time to practice my gradients using a technique I hadn't before. You can tell that I didn't use a white base under my pinky. Personally I actually like that nail best, it's subtle. We wanted Kathryn's colours to pop though so the white base worked best.

I also apparently didn't bother cleaning up my manicure before taking a picture.
For my first go around with this new technique it's not too bad if you ask me.

For this I used
OPI - Atomic Orange
Nails Inc. - Carnaby Street




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!