Saturday, October 20, 2012

Gossip Braided Manicure

Hey guys,

So some new things. I ordered a UV/Gel Polish system, not really for me at all. Clearly me using gel polish would just be silly seeing as how often I change my polish. It's more for my family/friends plus I really want to see how it works. I will be blogging about it for sure along with the wear and tear of the manicure... Does it really last 2 full weeks?

Also I would like to curse A England right now. Seriously Adina, I think you are one of the most amazing people in the polish world for coming up with the most amazing nail polish. But you need to stop making so many beautiful polishes all at once my bank account cannot handle it!

This is the first "braided" manicure I've attempted. 
I used three polishes from the Zoya Gossip collection.
Zoya - Lo
Zoya - LC
Zoya - Whitney





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!