Thursday, October 18, 2012

Avon - Absinthe

Hey guys,

So little personal story here for you, so lately I feel like I'm getting to be really good and responsible with money and stuff like that (Seriously not having to live paycheque to paycheque? Kinda nice. Still happens a lot but when it doesn't, COOL!) Anyways basically where I'm going with this is that I have become OBSESSED with knowing exactly where my money goes each month. That being said I feel like as far as obsessions go, being aware of your finances is NOT a bad one (being insane and stupid cheap yes thats a problem, but being aware is a different story) Wooo look at me I'm a grown up... almost... I'm still not convinced.

Anyways moving on, this is such a great Halloween colour! Glad I found this sitting in my drafts folder.
Chelsea is going to say it looks like vomit but I love it.
This is 
Avon - Absinthe




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!